After removing 260 dead and dying trees last year, we have planted over 100 trees this year. The pictures above are between 13 and 14, and hole 16.
20 of our 27 bunkers have been completed with new white sand
We are the only golf course in Minnesota with all bunkers lined in capillary concrete. Why is that important?
- Consistent firmness of sand in all bunkers
- No dirt contamination of white sand
- No washout from rains
*Click any of the links below to view concept drawing
Pool Complex – To be completed Summer 2014
- New Lap Pool
- Lazy River and Zero Entry Kids Pool
- New Pool Building with Food and Beverage Service
lower level floor plan – Main features of remodel.
- Indoor Golf Facility- including golf simulator, putting green, exercise equipment
- New Member Bar/Lounge
- New Fine Dining Room
- Out-Door Dining Patio and Fire Pit
main floor plan – Main features of remodel.
- New Pro-Shop
- Bride’s Changing Room
- New Entrance
- Expanded Deck, Overlooking Course
Cart paths have been completed across the entire course. As you can see from the picture above, we have hydro-seeded the edges of all cart paths. We have 4.8 miles of cart path and a smooth ride throughout our course. In 2014 carts will be available everyday, regardless of weather conditions.